Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Hive

After procrastining for months, I have finally set some time aside to continue my project:  To express my thoughts and after thoughts in a place I can call my own *and everyone else who can find me* place.  A place were  I can stay all I want or not say anything at all *tehe*.  SO BLOGGIE WORLD *drum roll* without further a due....

My first blog note!!!!

My TOP 5 new years resolutions that I plan to tackle this year...

1.) FIND A JOB...... together with the other gazillion people who are applying for them with me

2.) LOOSE WEIGHT.... *a common denominator in all my new years resolutions*  one which I have yet to concore...

3.) PUBLISH MORE THOUGHTS ON MY BLOG.... well, judging by the time passes from my last post this might be a far more dificult one..

4.) ENJOY MORE WHAT I DO.... no matter how big or little this may be...

5.) MAKE SOME TIME FOR ME...  as a mom, wife, daughter, caregiver, nurse, sister, taxi, enterprenuer *excuse the spelling*, well you get the idea... ME is usually lost in the shuffle.  So this one is definitely on the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment